Friday, February 5, 2010

Break Your Fears by Max Garcia

Here's the deal, in order to improve confidence you must take steps to break your fears. Building self confidence is never easy but it can be easy for you. For most of us our personal confidence in many areas is damaged by something or series of things that has happened in our life.

For example I recently had a great real estate deal go very bad, and in the back of my mind I have been noticing my hesitancy and extra cautiousness to look at other deals. I also find myself doubting my knowledge of real estate. Before that I had personal confidence in my ability to pick out good deals. Some of you might have been made fun of, picked on, rejected and or treated cruely in school by other kids, teachers relatives ect. This will surely damage your personal confidence if you are not careful with the thoughts that go through your head. Things like this cause people massive fear of public speaking. People would rather fight a lion than speak in front of ten people. For others it may have been rejection by the opposite sex. All these programming factors happen in adulthood as well. Ok great Max, we get the idea of all the bad that goes through peoples heads, now how do we improve confidence?

When building Self Confidence you must face your fears head on to break them. If you are afraid of heights go skydiving, if you talk like a little mouse when you have to give a presentation at school or work take a class on public speaking and join toast masters. After that get a side job or volunteer for something where you will have to speak to people. If you are nervous about talking to the opposite sex do five minute dating and make it a point to start small talk with everyone you come in to contact with every day. Doing exactly what you are afraid of will surely improve confidence. You are not alone, everyone has room for building self confidence in some area of their life, I sure do! The question is are you going to do something about those areas in your life or let another five years pass by and remain the same with the same resutls. If you truly want positive change in every area of your life and are not afraid to now do what it takes to get there check out my DVD called have confidence on www.themaxgarcia.com. E mail me and let me know how it improves your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment