Saturday, February 6, 2010

Talk To Yourself by Max Garcia

You can talk yourself in to building self confidence. I know this seems pretty far out there and I just jumped right in to it on purpose. When it comes to personal confidence most of us become our own wost enemy. Rather than speaking and thinking the right things we are too busy thinking about the last time something didn't go right. Thinking about these things shapes our universe and our brain in to the wrong direction. Most of us are saying things like I hope my "date doesn't think I'm a geek", "I hope the boss doesn't hate me", "I don't think my co worker likes me", "I hope I don't fail the test". Saying things like this will surely not improve confidence. Even though you want the opposite to become true your brain and the universe do not know that. All your brain heres is "fail the test, I'm a geek, boss hate me". The same way your brain hears or heres as I wrote in the last paragraph.

If you want to improve confidence you must speak what you want to happen. Not sure where he got it from but Anthony Robbins said in one of his teachings "speak that which you wish to become true". This is great advice when it comes to building self confidence for any situation. When ever the big boss is coming to my company for the day the night before I build my personal confidence by saying things like "my boss loves me, John Smith loves what I have done with the company". "I can only do right in my bosses eyes". I actually say this several days before the big boss arrives. This greatly helps my personal confidence because saying those things causes my brain to lead me to do the things that will make my boss love me and my company. I also improve confidence in the rest of the company. When I tell them the big boss is coming I don't act in a panic, I tell them that it's no big deal because the big boss loves us and we are doing business the right way anyhow. If you are serious about building self confidence and want to eliminate all your fears be sure to contact me and ask about one of my personal coaching programs http://www.themaxgarcia.com/. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment