Sunday, September 27, 2009

Put Yourself In the Right Frame of Mind First by Max Garcia

It is essential that you start your day and continue your day in the right frame of mind. When you are in the right frame of mind you will get more things done and you will deal with challenges or disappointments more effectively. Here are some ways you can start getting more out of your life today.

Motivational Speeches to the rescue. Giving yourself a motivational speech out loud will make any situation better. I start my day mentally giving myself little motivational speeches. Usually I am too tired to say them out loud when I first wake up but if you can do that you will dramatically increase your happiness. A powerful Christian speaker by the name of Norman Vincent Peale says start every day by saying "I believe today is going to be a great day". Another Christian speaker by the name of Joel Osteen has amazing free podcasts I like to listen to while I run on my tread mil. After listening to his motivational speeches I feel like like the challenges in the back of my head are not so big after all. Really I feel like I can conquer the world after listening to him. It is a great thing to not only be able to learn about God and different verses in the bible but when it makes you feel unstoppable that is just the icing on the cake. I don't care to listen to a Christian speaker on the radio that talks about nothing but doom and gloom in the world.

Even as a leadership speaker myself I get discouraged sometimes just like anyone. As a leadership speaker your subordinates or audience will feed off of you. So when I get to work I will listen to something that empowers me. If you simply you tube affirmations for money, success, confidence or whatever you need. You can find plenty of things for free to listen to that will get you moving in the right direction. If you are a leadership speaker or boss in any capacity and you are grouchy don't blame your people when work is not happening the way you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment