Saturday, November 21, 2009

Know They are More Scared than You by Max Garcia

I recently attended a celebration of the Marine Corps Birthday. Somehow during conversation the subject of personal confidence and people approaching strangers came up. Oh, I remember now...I had a couple VIPs as my guest and at first only a few people approached and asked us for pictures. The VIPs and my wife were wondering why? I instantly said people were still building self confidence with a couple drinks to walk over. I told the VIPs and my wife that they were intimidating to the personal confidence of others. Of course I got the crazy look. So I went on to explain that despite the appearance of most people, they severely need to improve confidence. For most people this comes from previous programming. Everyone has things happen during their lifetime (usually childhood) that wound their personal confidence. The sad part is that people neglect to improve confidence despite their major accomplishments in life. I told the VIPs that people were in the process of debating and building self confidence in their own minds and that we should probably break up our little circle and move around to make us more approachable.


Most people will not feel comfortable approaching a group of due to the fear of being rejected and or humiliated, especially alone. If a guy walks past a group of girls and hears a few of them laugh what is the first thing that goes through the guy's mind? You guessed it! ARE THEY LAUGHING AT ME??? Folks, if this is you start building self confidence today! Do what ever you need to improve confidence. I have lots of free things on my web site www.themaxgarcia.com to help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment