Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Confidence With the Opposite Sex and Cigars by Max Garcia

Last weekend I went to a cigar event in my local cigar store. When I first got there I have to admit my personal confidence was not where it usually is. It ended up being a lesson in building self confidence that I will be able to teach in my next DVD. My wife ran next door to the grocery store to get some beer. While she was gone I had no one to talk to, like many people I felt uncomfortable. It was only a few minutes but it felt like hours. I thought wait a second, I teach people how to improve confidence. What can I learn here to teach others. As soon as I thought that I noticed to young ladies purchasing a couple boxes of nice Drew Estate cigars. As a big fan of all drew estate cigars I was dying to know what they purchased. Now that I had something to talk about my personal confidence instantly improved. We spoke for a while on the subject even after my wife returned and was introduced.

I realized, this is a way to improve confidence for single people. Go to a cigar event or other event you are interested in to meet other singles. Because we had something in common I knew that they knew I was not hitting on them and that alone was building self confidence in all of us. I thought to myself there is definitely something to this. For anyone single looking to improve confidence when dealing with the opposite sex, forget bars and clubs where women especially have their guard up ready to wound your personal confidence. Instead, look to meet people in your comfort zone while you are building self confidence in dealing with the opposite sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment