Sunday, October 18, 2009

Filling a Space in Your Brain for Success by Max Garcia

I always get such good feedback on the affirmations I decided to give you a little more. If you are a Christian speaker giving motivational speeches or you just want to improve your motivational leadership style, affirmations are great! Basically, all an affirmation does is give you a way to engage your subconscious mind and the law of attraction easier. For this reason I call it filling a space in your brain. Now stay with me here. When you speak something positive or negative your brain does not know if it is true or not. It will act on your statements regardless.

The famous Christian speaker Norman Vincent Peale suggest that you start off every day saying "I believe it's going to be a great day". He does not say this just for general purpose in his motivational speeches, he says it because when you say something of that nature your brain will look for things through out the day to make it a "great day" causing you to have better days. I use this as a motivational leadership tool all the time with my Marines. Big inspection coming up from higher, I will start saying things to them like "we are the best at prepairing for inspections, the inspectors always love us". They think I am just using motivational leadership to pump them up by giving motivational speeches. In reality they have no idea I am talking directly to their brain. My favorite christian speaker Joel Osteen does the same in every one of his motivational speeches. Of course his affirmations also help you get in touch with God which is amazing. I will discuss that and the law of attraction later. For now start speaking what you want to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment