Thursday, October 8, 2009

Confidence at work by Max Garcia

Do you have trouble with personal confidence at work? Most people do suffer from low self esteem but do little to improve confidence for themselves. How often at your new job, seminar, or family reunion do you run out of things to talk about. I will give you some ways for building self confidence starting today. As with most things I teach, preparation is key for building self confidence. As I am driving to work, the seminar, or the dinner if I am by myself I am talking to myself the whole way. Most people talk to themselves inside their head but it is usually negative talk. This does not improve confidence, in fact it kills personal confidence and self esteem. Trust me on this now... You need to be saying things out loud to yourself while driving to your event or while getting ready. You can say positive things in your head but it will not improve confidence as much as speaking out loud. You must say things like "people love me, people want to give me money, people want to do things for me, I always have great conversation with the right people"! This will sub consciously give a major boost to your personal confidence. Remember, building self confidence is totally mental, your brain does not have a choice to respond to your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment