Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Affirmations for Self Esteem by Max Garcia

Once again I always get so much feed back when I teach affirmations I will give you a couple for building self confidence. Many people want to improve confidence but those same people go around saying things like I'm shy, I feel embarrassed to call him or her. Personal confidence starts in the mind and is re enforced by the words that come out of your mouth. For example, when building self confidence to start a new job or anything that requires meeting new people, or before a party you might say an affirmation like "People love me, people are interested in every word I say, I am a people magnet". Say that a few times when you are wanting to get a date at the party and see what happens to your personal confidence once you actually start speaking to people. Something will come over you like magic.

As always, when trying to improve confidence don't question the affirmation you are saying, as long as you say it with out judgement your subconscious mind will act on it regardless if you want it to or not. That is why it is so wrong for us to say things like I am shy, I feel stupid ect (forget you even read those words). Building self confidence is something that so many people defeat themselves in before they even get started.

You can get as creative as you want with affirmations to improve confidence. By now, if you are thinking you want some affirmations to listen to for a bigger effect along with some other solutions for personal confidence check out my new DVD called have confidence http://www.themaxgarcia.com/DVD.html

No comments:

Post a Comment